Thursday, July 17, 2008

Muslim Swimwear for Muslims who loves swimming

Time flies so fast nowadays. From the moment you wake up early in the morning to get ready for work till the time you reach home from work and go to sleep. In between of course the workloads at work and at home. Monday to weekends and before your know it, it's Monday again. Wow, sometimes it seems like there isn’t enough time in a day to get your work done and you just wish that the day would be longer. When you get home, you wish that you would have longer time to spend with your kids before bedtime. There are house chores that you need to do or sometimes you just have to skip some of it to make some time for your kids or you just have to do it later in the day by sacrificing your bedtime a bit. After all making sure that your home would be in habitable state is also important.

Now another important thing to look after would be health, how about beauty Hmm! How can I squeeze some time to take care of health and beauty.. Exercise ... would a bit of stretching work in the morning before you start your office work do it? beauty .. would applying face cream in the morning and before you go to bed do it?


Time flies so fast that you even forget to make sure you drink enough water in a day. Oops!! it's 5pm and I only had 2 glasses of water! At least 6 glasses to go and whenever you drink you need to go to the toilet to pee. Time.. time.. I need more time!! I am going to be 36 this December and keep on forgetting to take my Evening Primrose Oil capsules. This is bad!!

From now on, I am going to focus on what's important. Let's see ... health, spending time with the kids, preparing for life after death, toning me body so that I could hopefully age gracefully, starting a business so that I can spend more time with the kids when they become teenagers.

Firstly Health!! I love swimming and now that I have found the most suitable Muslim Swimwear, that is Zikky Muslim Swimwear, I should start aiming to swim at least once a week. After all that was the reason I bought an apartment with a swimming pool. And of course swimming has been said to be the best form of exercise, especially as you aged. The reason before was because there was no suitable swimming suit and ofcourse no swimming pool. No excuse now!

I love Body Combat but it has started to become tougher for me now. I do hope I can still kick and jump when I'm over 40. Oh ya! I need to make sure that I go to gym at least once a week, since I’ve already invested in the membership. Stupid membership .. you’ve paid .. just make time for it! Since I have dumb bells at home, I need to make sure that I pump those iron at least 2 sets a day. That should be enough. Let me see, when would be the best time to do it. Don't waste time thinking please, JUST DO IT! OK I better jot down these MUST TO DO things on HEALTH in my notebook just to make sure I remember to do it and will feel guilty if I don’t do it.

It’s now over 2 am and I do need my beauty sleep. I’ll get to the other topics next time.

1 comment:

Cwynire said...

(1) Kudos for having your own blog, (2)Love your first post! Reminds me of my own daily experiences here and there. It's crazy isn't it becoming a working mom ... so many things to do and yet so little time ... frankly i am having problems making time for swimming myself :P Used to swim a lot in my campus days. Those were the days ... But when i do get my chance, I'll definitely jump in with the Zikky swimwear - very the good quality & very the decentlah.